Meets 2nd Wednesday, 6:30 p.m., Best Western Sunridge Inn; optional dinner 6 p.m.
- 2017 banquet: April 1, Baker County Events Center. Charlie Brinton 541-403-0402
Meeting 2nd Wednesday, 7 p.m., Kelly D's.
- 2017 banquet: March 11, The Riverhouse, 541-330-6218.
- Update: Our annual Youth Upland Bird Hunt was held Nov. 19 in Powell Butte.
- The chapter is considering taking over maintenance of a section of the Hwy. 97 deer fence, and considering joining USFS and RMEF on an Ochoco National Forest juniper removal project to improve winter range and elk calving grounds.
4th Tuesday, 7 p.m., Marion County Fire Station #1, 300 Cordon Rd., Salem.
- 2017 banquet: April 22, Columbia Hall, State Fairgrounds, Salem, Laurie Conly 503-559-8591
- Update: We had a “garage sale” of a donation of mostly used hunting items at the Holiday Potluck on Dec. 3. Our annual duck box project is Feb. 4.
Chapter Meetings: 2nd Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. dinner, 7:00 p.m. speaker, West Lake Chinese Restaurant, Seaside.
- 2017 banquet: March 18, Clatsop County Fairgrounds. Wendell Locke 503-359-3535
- Update: If you know of a school or function interested in displaying our youth education trailer, call 503-314-6964. We have added a table of tanned pelts, which has been popular with the kids.
Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month, The Saddle, 2200 Court St., Pendleton, 5:30 p.m. meeting, no-host dinner and drinks.
- Update: Our chapter meeting date has changed back to 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- Banquet: Feb. 11, Pendleton Convention Center. We will auction an A&H statewide elk tag; call to make bid by phone arrangements 541-379-1074.
Meeting 2nd Monday, 7 p.m., dinner 6 p.m., Village Inn, 535 S. Columbia River Hwy., St. Helens.
2017 banquet: Feb. 25, Columbia County Fairgrounds. Frank Hupp 503-201-7495
Meeting 2nd Wednesday, 7 p.m., Sizzler Steak House, 1010 Postal Way, Springfield; Board meeting at 5:30 p.m, Social 6:30 p.m.
- 2017 banquet: Feb. 25, Eugene Hilton. Tony Hilsendager 541-729-0877
Meeting 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., Heidi’s of Gresham, 1230 NE Cleveland.
- 2017 Banquet: Feb. 18, Cedarville Lodge, Gresham, 503-255-1946.Update:
- The 2017 Hoodview fund-raising banquet looks to be the best one yet. Cabela’s has donated a premium bow package; we’ve added a women’s wall of guns, and they aren’t all pink! We have an African safari, an amazing mystery item, an exotic vacation package, and the ever-popular rubber ducky raffle!
- At our holiday party held at the Portland Gun Club Dec. 3, we collected meat donations for Hunters Against Hunger.
Meeting third Thursday, 7 p.m., dinner at 6 p.m., Elmer’s Restaurant, Grants Pass.
- 2017 banquet: April 8, Josephine County Fairgrounds, 541-761-1852.
- Update: We collected nonperishable food items at our fall chapter meetings, and put together Holiday Baskets at the December meeting.
Meeting 1st Thursday, 7 p.m., Shasta View Community Center.
- 2017 banquet: April 29, Klamath County Fairgrounds, 541-891-3734.
- Update: At our chapter Holiday Potluck Dec. 2 we collected non-perishable food items for the Klamath/Lake Food Bank and Toys 4 Tots. We held the Youth Chukar Hunt Oct. 8-9. The annual PLAY (Promoting Lifetime Activities for Youth) event takes place Jan. 21 at the Fairgrounds.
Meeting 1st Tuesday at 6 p.m. in the Eagle’s Lodge, Lakeview.
- 2017 banquet: April 1, Lake County Fairgrounds, 541-417-2329.
- Update: Chapter members repaired and refilled duck and goose boxes Oct. 15. The weekend of Sept. 17 we camped at Dry Valley and repaired guzzlers for our guzzler project and duck and goose box projects are were held Oct. 15.
2nd Tuesday, 6 p.m. meeting, 5:30 dinner on your own at Izzy’s in Newport.
- 2017 banquet: We host the State Convention May 13 at Chinook Winds Casino. We will auction an A&H statewide elk tag; call 541-772-7313 to bid by phone.
- Update: We hope that our contract with Access & Habitat, which keeps local private timber land open to the public, will again be renewed. We had a chapter BBQ and short meeting at Skiles Ranch instead of the regular monthly meeting in September.
Chapter meeting is the 3rd Thursday, 6:30 p.m., no host dinner 5:30, location TBA
- Update: Recent weather and storm damage locally has led to our 2017 banquet being cancelled. We look forward to our 2018 banquet.
- We enjoyed a chapter Christmas Party at the Boulevard Grange Dec. 15. Chapter meeting site will be announced in the chapter newsletter.
Quarterly Chapter meetings are 6 p.m., ODFW Screen Shop, The Dalles.
Chapter meetings 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., Old Armory, Albany.
- 2017 Banquet: April 22, Boys and Girls Club, Lebanon, 541-405-5088
- We seek volunteers to help with the banquet, including donation soliciting; call 541-619-8393.
Chapter meetings are the 1st Tuesday, 7 p.m., Room 1868.
2017 banquet: Feb. 18, Carey Foster Hall, Prineville, 541-447-5730.
1st Wednesday, 7 p.m., Canby Rod & Gun Club.
- 2017 banquet: March 4, Clackamas County Fairgrounds, 503-710-1233.
- Update: The last trip of the year to service our water guzzlers was Oct. 22. We swept aprons, checked fences, cleaned fountains and bird boxes; water levels were good and all should be OK until Spring.
- Our chapter hosted Sight-In Days at Canby Rod and Gun Club in September.
- Chapter volunteers also checked and refurbished duck boxes, cleaned our adopted highway, and staffed booths at three gun and knife shows.
Chapter meetings are the 3rd Tuesday, VFW Hall. Dinner starts at 5:30, meeting at 7.
- 2017 banquet: Feb. 25, Deschutes County Fairgrounds, 541-233-3740.
- Update: We collected non-perishable food and new toys at our October-December chapter meetings for the Redmond Fire Department’s Toy and Food Drive.
Chapter meetings are the 2nd Thursday, 6 p.m. social & dinner, 7 p.m. presentation, Eagles Club, 2000 Table Rock Rd.
- 2017 banquet: March 4, Ramada Inn, 503-250-3000.
- Update: The chapter has renewed a donation to the Clarks Fork habitat project at Willow Lake.
- We will host a table at the Sportsman’s Warehouse Bucks & Bulls awards ceremony on Jan. 28. We presented a special recognition award to Sportsman’s at our November meeting.
- Our annual horns show was held at our December meeting. A turkey hunting seminar will be held locally on April 1; for details visit the Hunter Ed booth at the ExpoSure show Feb. 24-26.
Chapter meetings are the 3rd Tuesday, Chen’s restaurant, 3629 Hwy 101, Florence
- 2017 banquet: April 15, Three Rivers Casino, 541-997-1453.
- Update: Our new chapter meeting place is Chen’s restaurant, 3629 Hwy 101, Florence.
Chapter meetings are held the 3rd Monday, 7 p.m., Tillamook PUD.
- 2017 banquet: May 6, Tillamook Fairgrounds, 503-842-7153.
- We will host the 2017 Oregon pronghorn tag auction. Call 541-772-7313 to set up bidding by phone.
Chapter meetings are held the 4th Tuesday, 7 p.m., 6 p.m. no host dinner, Elkhorn BBQ, Coos Bay.
- 2017 banquet: April 15, Coquille Community Building. Marcey Fullerton 541-267-2577
- Update: Our chapter sponsored a free Survival Seminar Dec. 10, with a speaker from OutdoorSafe Inc.
Vacant, Vice president: Steve Hodges
Chapter meetings 3rd Wednesday, dinner at 6:00 pm meeting at 7:00. Coyote's Bar & Grill Banquet room at 5301 W Baseline Rd, Hillsboro OR 97123
- 2017 banquet: March 11, NW Events & Environments, Hillsboro, 503-453-7520
- Update: Our new monthly meeting venue is Coyote's Bar and Grill in Hillsboro
- Board Meetings First Tuesday each month at Scottie's Auto Body
Chapter Meetings: 3rd Tuesday, 7 p.m., Roseburg ODFW office. Board Meetings: 2nd Tuesday, same location.
- 2017 banquet: April 22, Seven Feathers. Cindy Rooney 541-430-4722, Lindi Fields 541-580-4995
La Grande Library, next date TBA
- 2017 banquet: March 18, Blue Mountain Conference Center, call 541-562-6227
Chapter meetings are the 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., 6:30 p.m. dinner, American Legion Hall, 126 NE Atlantic, McMinnville.
- 2017 banquet: March 18, Leslie Lewis Pavilion, McMinnville. Bryan Cook 971-270-7035
- Update:We will have a booth at the Portland sportsmen’s show. Chapter members staffed the Stimson Lumber mainline gate during some deer and elk season weekends, including the youth deer hunt weekend.