Meets 2nd Wednesday, 6:30 p.m., Best Western Sunridge Inn; optional dinner 6 p.m.
- 2017 banquet: Held April 1.
Meeting 2nd Wednesday, 7 p.m., Kelly D's.
2017 banquet held March 11, The Riverhouse, 541-330-6218.
- Update: The Flymon juniper clearing project was May 13; call 541-647-0424.
- Youth Day is June 3; call 541-388-7337.
- The multi-chapter Ochoco Project will be June 24-25; call 541-647-0424.
- Crescent elk calving meadow clearing will be July 8; call 541-647-0424.
4th Tuesday, 7 p.m., Marion County Fire Station #1, 300 Cordon Rd., Salem.
2017 banquet was held April 22, State Fairgrounds.
- The power line project on Detroit Ranger District was held May 5-6
- . Youth Outdoor Day at EE Wilson is June 10; call 541-745-5334.
- The Prairie City aspen project takes place June 16-17; call 503-399-1234.
- We have the Youth Shotgun Skills Clinic July 8 and Sporting Clays Fun Shoot July 9; call 541-996-9984 for both.
Chapter Meetings: 2nd Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. dinner, 7:00 p.m. speaker, West Lake Chinese Restaurant, Seaside.
- 2017 banquet was held March 18, Clatsop County Fairgrounds.
- Update: If you know of a school or function interested in displaying our youth education trailer, call 503-314-6964. We have added a table of tanned pelts, which has been popular with the kids.
Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month, The Saddle, 2200 Court St., Pendleton, 5:30 p.m. meeting, no-host dinner and drinks.
- Update: Our chapter meeting date has changed back to 3rd Tuesday of the month.
- 2017 banquet: Held Feb. 11. We auctioned an Access & Habitat statewide elk tag at a new record bid of $50,500.
Meeting 2nd Monday, 7 p.m., dinner 6 p.m., Village Inn, 535 S. Columbia River Hwy., St. Helens.
2017 banquet: Held Feb. 25.
Our chapter will donate $1,000 toward replacement of the ADA accessible blind at Sauvie Island.
We are planning a cleanup at Sauvie Island hunting area on May 13; call Matt Owens, 440-315-4702 or Frank Hupp, 503-201-7495.
Our annual picnic at Bushmen Archers in St. Helens is on July 29,where we will draw the winner for our summer raffle.
Meeting 2nd Wednesday, 7 p.m., Sizzler Steak House, 1010 Postal Way, Springfield; Board meeting at 5:30 p.m, Social 6:30 p.m.
- 2017 banquet: Feb. 25, Eugene Hilton. Tony Hilsendager 541-729-0877
Meeting 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., Heidi’s of Gresham, 1230 NE Cleveland.
2017 banquet: Held Feb. 18. Facebook: Hoodview OHA
- Update: Our work party at White River Wildlife Area will be June 9-11; call 503-358-7821.
- Our chapter pledged $500 to the reward for finding the poacher of two elk near Wamic. Earlier this year we added a $500 pledge to the moose poaching case reward.
Meeting third Thursday, 7 p.m., dinner at 6 p.m., Elmer’s Restaurant, Grants Pass.
2017 banquet held April 8, Josephine County Fairgrounds.
- Update: Chapter volunteers cleaned out and placed duck boxes March 18.
- Youth Day is June 3; call 541-846-7437.
- Our family campout is at Willow Lake June 22-25; call 541-582-8837.
Meeting 1st Thursday, 7 p.m., Shasta View Community Center.
2017 Banquet held April 29, Klamath County Fairgrounds.
- Update: The annual habitat project at Hart Mountain National Wildlife Refuge will be May 20-21; call 541-884-5773.
- Guzzler camps take place June 3-4; call 541-291-2452.
- Our chapter sponsors Youth Outdoor Adventures June 17 at Bill Sholtes Sportsman’s Park; call 541-591-2452.
Meeting 1st Tuesday at 6 p.m. in the Eagle’s Lodge, Lakeview.
- 2017 banquet held April 1, Lake County Fairgrounds.
- Update: We put up seven new goose boxes early this year at the town leach ponds, just in time for nesting season.
- Our guzzler project will be May 20-21, and again July 29-30. Youth Day is June 24; call 541-219-0614 for all three events.
2nd Tuesday, 6 p.m. meeting, 5:30 dinner on your own at Izzy’s in Newport.
- 2017 banquet: We hosted the State Convention May 13 at Chinook Winds Casino.
- We auctioned an A&H statewide elk tag at the event
- We hope that our contract with Access & Habitat, which keeps local private timber land open to the public, will again be renewed.
Chapter meeting is the 3rd Thursday, 6:30 p.m., no host dinner 5:30, location TBA
- Update: Our banquet was canceled this year, primarily because of the severe winter weather and resulting damage. The chapter meeting location will be announced in the chapter newsletter.
Quarterly Chapter meetings are 6 p.m., ODFW Screen Shop, The Dalles.
Our next quarterly chapter meeting is May 18.
Chapter meetings 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., Old Armory, Albany.
2017 Banquet: April 22, Boys and Girls Club, Lebanon, 541-619-8393
- Update: The Mid-Willamette and Capitol Chapters are teaming up to help at the June 10 EE Wilson Youth Day, helping set up and at the event. To volunteer, go to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-405-5088.
- We are also looking for volunteers to help at the Old Peak Meadows project on the City of Corvallis land on the north flank of Mary’s Peak for watering newly planted trees throughout the summer; call 541-602-1819.
Chapter meetings are the 1st Tuesday, 7 p.m., Room 1868152 NW 4th St., Prineville
2017 banquet: Held Feb. 18.
- Update: The multi-chapter Ochoco Project will be June 24-25; call 541-647-0424.
- We pledged $500 toward the reward in the Wallowa County moose poaching case.
1st Wednesday, 7 p.m., Canby Rod & Gun Club.
2017 banquet held March 4, Clackamas County Fairgrounds.
- Update: Our Gun and Archery Youth Day is April 29, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; call 503-829-2912 or email email@example.com to register.
- Our guzzler campout at Millican will be June 9-11; call 503-710-1233.
- Chapter volunteers helped at the White River Wildlife Area youth turkey clinic and staffed booths at gun and knife shows in Portland and Canby.
Chapter meetings are the 3rd Tuesday, VFW Hall. Dinner starts at 5:30, meeting at 7.
2017 banquet was held Feb 25.
- Update: Spring planting on the John Day River is scheduled for April 28-30; call 541-393-1099.
- Tim VanDomelen hosts the Youth Fishing Derby on his ranch June 3; call 541-771-8383.
- Chapter volunteers staffed a booth at the sportsman show March 2-5.
Chapter meetings are the 2nd Thursday, 6 p.m. social & dinner, 7 p.m. presentation, Eagles Club, 2000 Table Rock Rd.
2017 banquet: Held March 4.
- Update: Our chapter’s Young Oregon Hunters day is May 20 at Denman Wildlife Area; call 541-944-8914.
- The Tom & Jerry Trail cleanup and camping trip will be in late June or early July, depending on snow; text 931-801-6480 or email ZLL3024@yahoo.com.
- Chapter members cleaned our section of Hwy. 140 in March, and staffed a booth at the sportsman show Feb. 24-26.
Chapter meetings are the 3rd Tuesday, Chen’s restaurant, 3629 Hwy 101, Florence
2017 banquet: Held April 15.
- Update: Our new chapter meeting place is Chen’s restaurant, 3629 Hwy 101, Florence.
Chapter meetings are held the 3rd Monday, 7 p.m., Tillamook PUD.
Our May 6, 2017 banquet featured the Oregon antelope tag auction. The tag sold for $11,000.
Chapter meetings are held the 4th Tuesday, 7 p.m., 6 p.m. no host dinner, Elkhorn BBQ, Coos Bay.
2017 banquet held April 15, Coquille Community Building.
- Update: Youth Day is May 6 at Myrtle Point Sportsmen’s Club, and Family Camp at Laverne Park will be June16-18; call 541-267-2577 for both events
Vacant, Vice president: Steve Hodges
Chapter meetings 3rd Wednesday, dinner at 6:00 pm meeting at 7:00. Coyote's Bar & Grill Banquet room at 5301 W Baseline Rd, Hillsboro OR 97123
2017 banquet was held March 11.
- Update: The Scotch broom removal project on the Tillamook Forest is set for May 13; call 503-290-6143.
- On June 3-4 chapter members will volunteer at I’m Hooked Family & Friends Outdoor Experience event at Henry Hagg Lake in Gaston; for info/registration, see http://www.imhookedinc.org/hagg-lake-event-registration.html.
- Our chapter Youth Day is June 24; call 503-453-7520.
- Our Tillamook State Forest Cleanup project takes place July 22; call 503-290-6143.
- The chapter meeting place has changed to Coyote’s Bar & Grill in Hillsboro.
Chapter Meetings: 3rd Tuesday, 7 p.m., Roseburg ODFW office. Board Meetings: 2nd Tuesday, same location.
2017 banquet held April 22, Seven Feathers Casino.
La Grande Library, next date TBA
2017 banquet was held March 18.
Chapter meetings are the 2nd Thursday, 7 p.m., 6:30 p.m. dinner, American Legion Hall, 126 NE Atlantic, McMinnville.
2017 banquet was held March 18, Leslie Lewis Pavilion, McMinnville.
- Update: We brought in 77 memberships, both new and renewal, at our Portland sportsmen’s show booth this year.